Body Care Routine - Body Care Tips
Taking care of your body is an important part of having a healthy & youthful skin. Care for your body is the beginning step in overcoming potentially deadly diseases. Exercise can play a beneficial role in body care by providing muscle development and weight-loss. Body Butters is important part of your body care routine, to lubricate your skin in order to keep it soft and gentle.
When your skin is healthy and strong it can function more efficiently. Lotion gives your skin a healthy, glowing look. Skin care is also an important body care issue. Taking care of the skin can protect a host of problems from occurring and can reduce the risk of certain diseases, such as skin cancer.
Skin care can be gained through creams or lotions and by stopping smoking and staying out of the sun. Using a sunscreen which provides a safer way to protect skin. Sunscreens help to prevent other problems correlated to sun exposure including aging skin and precancerous growths. Use sunscreen about 30 minutes before going outside to permit it time to bond with your skin.
Body Scrubs are an excellent way to keep your skin healthy & glowing and are best applied once or twice a week as part of your skin care routine. Scrubs are great for use on the body earlier applying moisturizers or self tanners, as they allow a more even tan and better penetration of moisturizers.
Nutrition plays a important part in body care, and what a person eats can consider not only how healthy they are but also what they look like as well.
Eating fast food can cause obesity and skin related problems. Take lots of fruits and vegetables not only to give your body with necessary nutrients but also to cut down on foods which will hurt your efforts of acne prevention.
Having a diet low in carbohydrates and fried foods and high in fresh foods can keep a person looking and feeling healthy for their whole lifetime.
Vitamin C helps retain levels of collagen, a protein constituent of skin that is essential for healing the skin as well as keeping it smooth, firm and healthy-looking. Cut out skin-damaging habits like smoking, heavy drinking and tanning booths. Apply a generous amount of rich hand cream to restore lost moisture. Keep the humidifier running in the bedroom to keep the air moist.
Body care Tips
1. Oil massage is the best way of relaxation for the whole body.
2. Drinking sufficient water will also help you to maintain good health.
3. For rough palms, use a mixture of glycerin and limejuice in equal proportion.
4. For cracked heals, massage the foot with coconut oil and keep the foot in warm water for some time.
5. Massage your body with a mixture of coconut oil and any of your favourite scented oils like lavender or rosemary.
6. Remove scars on your hands and feet by rubbing them with lemon peel.
7. Using a sunscreen which offers a safer way to protect skin.
8. Lotion gives your skin a healthy, glowing appearance.
9. Scrubs are great for use on the body before applying moisturizers or self tanners.
10. Mix six-teaspoon petroleum jelly, two-teaspoon glycerin and two-teaspoon lemon juice.